Advises ROADIS on USD 350 million financing
Advised GIC Singapore on its USD 2bn majority owned smart meter platform, and PIPE into Genus
Advised existing lender ADM Capital in Blackrock’s financing of Enzen
Advised Investcorp on acquisition of 2 Education Infra Assets​
Advised GIC Singapore in the listing of IRB Infrastructure Trust on the National Stock Exchange (NSE)​
Advised ADM Capital on their private credit investment into Enzen Global Solutions India
Advised GIC Singapore in its equity investment into IRB Infrastructure Trust (unlisted InvIT)
Advised Proprium Capital Partners in their mezzanine financing into Scalar Projects (one of the largest warehousing platforms in India)​
Advised Brookfield Asset Management on its structured investment of ~USD 130 mn in INDIS Group, a Hyderabad-based real estate firm
Advised Cintra INR Investments BV, a subsidiary of Ferrovial S.A., Europe’s largest infrastructure groups in their investment in IRB Infrastructure Developers Limited’s overall fund raise of ~USD 720 mn
Advised Glade Brook Capital in Zepto’s overall Series D fundraise of ~USD 200 million​
Advised Glade Brook Capital and Canaan Valley Capital on their investment in Dailyhunt for ~USD 100 mn​
Advised GIC Singapore on their pre-IPO investment into Star Health
Advised Alpine Capital on their investment in KreditBee’s overall fundraise of ~USD 75 mn​
Advised Square Yards on its fundraise of ~USD 25 mn from ADM Capital in its offshore entity
Advised GIC Singapore on their PIPE investment into Nazara Technologies
Advised GIC Singapore on their investment in Ixigo

Resolut advised GIC Singapore on its USD 2 bn majority owned smart meter platform, and PIPE into Genus

Resolut Partners, a Mumbai-based law firm that specializes in complex cross-border PE/M&A transactions has advised GIC Singapore on the set-up of its USD 2 billion (Rs 16,000 crore) majority owned smart meter platform in Singapore with a leading meter manufacturer, Genus Power Infrastructures Limited….

GIC to buy 74% stake in Genus Power’s smart metering venture for $2 billion

Genus Power Infrastructure has announced that GIC, Singapore’s sovereign wealth fund, will acquire a 74% stake in its new smart metering solutions venture for $2 billion. According to the press release, Gem View Investment, an affiliate of GIC, will hold a majority stake of 74% and will have controlling rights in the platform. Genus Power & Infrastructure will retain the remaining 26% stake….

This smallcap company stock has zoomed nearly 100% in 6 weeks

GIC, Singapore, has launched a new platform in India to fund smart metering projects in the country. The leading global investment firm has joined hands with Genus Power Infrastructures (Genus), a leading metering company, to set up the platform. GIC will hold a 74 per cent stake; the balance will be Genus…

Resolüt advised GIC Singapore on its $2bn majority owned smart meter platform, and PIPE into Genus

Resolüt Partners, a Mumbai-based law firm that specializes in complex cross-border PE/M&A transactions has advised GIC Singapore (“GIC”) on the set-up of its $2 billion (Rs 16,000 cr) majority owned smart meter platform (“Platform”) in Singapore with a leading meter manufacturer, Genus Power Infrastructures Limited (“Genus”)…

Deal announcement: GIC announces USD 2 billion smart meter platform with Genus Power – EQ Mag

GIC will also invest USD 63.3 Mn (INR 519 cr) for acquisition of warrants convertible into a 15% stake in Genus. This is one of the few deals where a sovereign wealth fund or a pension fund has taken such a substantial majority stake in Indian assets, a reaffirmation of India’s emergence as the preferred investment destination, and importantly, of the Indian infrastructure story.

GIC Singapore & Genus to Invest $2 Billion in Smart Metering projects

Genus Power & Infrastructures Ltd (“Genus”) has announced the signing of definitive agreements with Gem View Investment Pte Ltd, an affiliate of GIC, Singapore (“GIC”) for:

(i) Setting up of a Platform (“Platform”) for undertaking Advanced Metering Infrastructure Service Provider (“AMISP”) concessions. GIC will hold 74% (seventy four percent) stake while Genus will hold 26% (twenty six percent) stake in the Platform…

Register Now

Thank you for registering for our event - Energy Transition - Evolving Structures and Strategies

Please allow us to confirm your registration through email shortly.